CIIC's flexible employment service is to provide "premium, efficient and convenient" project management and office civilian services for enterprises in the form of service outsourcing. As a pioneer of flexible employment service, CIIC has an accumulated database of more than 500,000 talents to ensure that demands for various positions from the customers will be satisfied in a timely and flexible way.
In addition to helping enterprises fill the vacant positions of female workers in pregnancy, confinement or nursing period and meet the urgent needs for labor due to business season and various leaves, CIIC flexible employment service can also effectively alleviate the risks and pressure of urgent employment for enterprises by extending probation period.
- Meet labor demands for various long-term and short-term positions (such as finance, secretary/assistant, logistics workers, translator, purchaser, HR, marketer, order handler, shop assistant, etc.)
- Meet labor demands for non-core positions such as admin, secretary, receptionist, etc.
- Meet labor demands for non-core supporting positions in the finance industry
- Shared service center project outsourcing
- Intern service outsourcing
- Industry-leading HR service provider with guaranteed service quality
- Advanced information system, incorporating a large database of candidates (500,000 selected candidates nationwide), helps to meet the flexible employment demands and improve personnel management efficiency for the enterprise
- Benefited from efficient employee management, enterprises will have zero employment risk, lower daily management costs, and minimized labor risks that one-stop service has to offer
- A professional service team, with rich experience in flexible employment project nationwide, are committed to providing considerate and high-quality customized service solutions for customers
- Extensive city coverage with service network covering more than 300 cities nationwide.